An enchanting Teepee at Novotel Twin Waters was the perfect setting for our client’s Peter Pan theme. We took the guests on a magical journey to meet the pirates and Indians before landing in Neverland. The set up was adorned with colour, foliage and statement pieces to create a magical atmosphere. Vibrant lights help to set the scene, along with hanging ivy strands, festoon lighting, sky drapes, bright bold flowers and moss chandeliers. Furniture was made up of our adorable new faux cow skin and wood stools, peacock chairs, crates covered with astro turf, picnic benches, our O chair, gold drums and velvet cushions. We love taking our clients dreams and turning them into a reality. If you have something magical you’d like to create get in touch and we will make it happen!
The Prop House blog
Events, styling trends, prop hire themes, showroom favourites…and so much more!
- Culture Crush
- Winter Celebrations: Christmas in July
- Shining a light on The Prop House Mums
- LAUNCHING TRENDS AND RETAIL OVER BUBBLES.
- Our new Retail Manager
- Welcoming our new Prop Stylist
- End of Financial Year Flashback
- CHRISTMAS IN JULY….LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW
- AN ARABIAN NIGHT UNVEILED
- FALLING FOR THE COLOURS OF AUTUMN