Last weekend we styled a 40th Birthday party. Our client asked for a ‘beach’ theme so we decided to go with golden tones, a tropical feel, lighting, pops of colour and fun furniture. We used a lot of our favourite new products, including our white wash peacock chairs, gold metal drums and bronze rugs. For our dry bar centrepieces we created some golden pineapples and placed them onto mirrored bases to finish off the look. Gold draping and wonderful lights lined a 17 metre wall and the front entry was lit up beautifully with our illuminated 40. If you have a private function such as a birthday, engagement party or another celebration we would love to see what we can create for you!
The Prop House blog
Events, styling trends, prop hire themes, showroom favourites…and so much more!
- Interview With A Graphic Artist
- Interview With A Visual Merchandising Design Coordinator
- Interview With Our Master Props Builder
- Interview With An Operations Manager
- Interview With An Event Stylist
- Interview With A Retail Manager
- Scorching Hot Trending Props
- Hamptons Summer Style
- Culture Crush
- Winter Celebrations: Christmas in July