There is no time like the present to wind down with a coffee at home (and the 5th snack of the day) to get excited and plan those coming holidays that we are oh-so daydreaming of.
Albeit we may need to size-down our guestlist for the time being, pencilling in your props and events for when schmoozing is back in action will have the celebrations here in no time.
Nothing takes us through the colder months like celebrating Christmas in July. There is something special about spicing up your dining room with a spread of beautiful table decorations, mulled wine and a dance-all-night attitude. Our new cracker collection has arrived just in time for the party, are plastic-free (and Australian designed) for that magical touch and our prop collection is ready to roll for your ideas to turn to reality.
Follow these 5 simple steps for a simple and luminous Scandinavian banquet:
- 1. Stick with layers of natural tones and textures such as timber, hessian and eucalyptus to help add depth and warmth to the table.
- 2. Once your base is laid, intertwine touches of sparkle with glitter baubles and twinkling stars. Keep it playful and fun!
- 3. Elevate light with a variety of trinket candle holders, bare pillar candles, glass vases and candle sticks.
- 4. Place pinecones and berries for an added woodland touch and tie napkins with twine and a pop of eucalypt.
- 5. Place your crackers, pour the wine and dim the lights!
Shhh…our experts are also here to style your whole event for you – let’s chat on the phone or in the comfort of our showroom (finger’s crossed!).
The TPH team x