STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Cancellation fees apply to bookings that are cancelled prior to set up/delivery date. Cancellation 3 – 7 working days prior results in a fee of 50% of the total order. Cancellation from 48 hours will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- The Hirer agrees to pay THE PROP HOUSE interest at the rate of two percent (2%) per calendar month or part thereof on any amount due to THE PROP HOUSE under the Agreement.
- All goods lost or damaged or stolen (howsoever caused) while on hire must be paid for by the Client – Hirer. The Hirer shall pay THE PROP HOUSE the actual cost to replace or, at the sole choice of THE PROP HOUSE repairing the equipment irrespective of the age or condition of the equipment at the current replacement cost.
- Any chair covers – linen returned wet or mildewed or damaged will incur full repair or current replacement cost.
- All props to be returned in a clean and presentable condition. Should hire items be organised to be collected by THE PROP HOUSE they must be located in a readily accessible position, clean, dry and properly packed (as per delivery).
- No warranty is provided by THE PROP HOUSE and is not liable for damages or claims at all in respect to any of the equipment hired.
- An additional weekly hire charge will by calculated for hired goods not returned on the agreed day specified as per this hire confirmation.